You know you've reached monger heaven if....

Discussion in 'Lessons learned the hard way by Mr. Wiggley' started by Mr. Wiggley, Jun 21, 2017.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. billyS

billyS

Well unless you've aged a lot since the last time I saw you l wouldn't take you for the grandpa type.
    BTW I took care of that AOL problem and you guessed correctly.
    genius likes this.
  2. genius

genius

Good job moderator! I was just dreading to read in the next post the ultimate insult "Your mama wears combat boots" .

WADR Billy, I've been finding more and more that young woman do all kinds of nice things for me like hold the door at open at stores or my health club, when we head over to the checkout offer to let me ahead of them, and have no problem chatting with me over which yogurt flavor is best at supermarket, etc.
    Now it is possible it's because " mongering with young girls makes us "mature" men more comfortable around 20ish year old girls" or perhaps (and more likely IMHO) I just fondly remind them of their grandpa.
    sixtyearold, billyS and Mr. Wiggley like this.
  3. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

Nice and comfortable back here again, as though the roar of an intense "flame" was extinguished.
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  4. billyS

billyS

I think mongering with young girls makes us "mature" men more comfortable around 20ish year old girls.
    I can tell right away if there is a creepy factor and I'll back right off.
    But I find 8 out of 10 will also feel comfortable with my attention and flirt back.
    I had two similar experiences with young girls working in a big box stores. Both are at the point where if they see me first they will approach and engage me on conversation. Not bad considering the age difference.
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  5. genius

genius

The best point of view a salesman should have is that if the failure rate is 9 out of 10, then each failure brings you closer to the successful 1 out of 10.
    backseat, sixtyearold and Mr. Wiggley like this.
  6. genius

genius

Studies involving female brain scans during photos of men of various ages and attractiveness of have shown that it is not all that simple.

Women are sexually attracted to physically attractive, young men during their time of ovulation and to more mature men during time outside their ovulation, i.e., not fertile period. The thinking on this is that it is evolutionary; mating with physically attractive, young men is likely to produce healthier offspring and mating (as in having sex) more mature men, who at that time in their lives tend to have more assets such as money and power to properly support the woman with her young offspring.

To sum it up: women fuck young men for lust (looks) and fuck old men to keep the men interested enough to hang around to support the woman and offspring and their offspring.
    sixtyearold and Mr. Wiggley like this.
  7. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

BTW....As is the case with even the best of salesmen, you should expect and accept abundant and often rejection, but that is a given part of the deal.

If you want her bad enough, you can always make it right with the $$
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  8. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

I think a part of why us older guys play this mongering game (in whatever our choice is to play it, since there are so many ways to play) is to hold onto our youths and keep us feeling young, not letting age be a deterrent.

So, I am not saying we should fool ourselves. I am a realist. But we should try to think positively and not let the fact of our age deter us from giving it our all.

Additionally, we should not try to hide it or act in denial about our age with these gals, but rather embrace it and show them we are confident and comfortable with it. It comes across as much more appealing to them
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  9. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

I actually agree with you both. Genius points out the money angle and I've certainly seen that with young women where I work. Joe fugly is suddenly much more attractive when the find out about his recent inheritance. Sure part of the flirting back is maybe this old fart will buy me drinks and food after I get off work but the look on their faces totally changed when I offered a simple compliment.
    As to 60, yeah I had a friend that was average looking like we all were but when we went out he would wait about an hour then hit the best looking girl in the bar. One of his many lines was you are just so gorgeous that you've intimidated every guy in the place and nobody will approach you. I'm not afraid of you saying no. 7 out of 10 times he got a number, took her home, saw her several times after.
    For the record I didn't pursue either lady because I was truly just making conversation. Just thought it would be interesting to share here and get other perspectives.
    And oh yeah I snuck out at 1am and got an incredible blowjob from my UTR.
  10. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

Let me just add... For us sixty somethings, if we convince ourselves that we are not attractive to a younger woman, it will result the a way of our psyche that will create an inhibition in our actions toward winning them.

It's like just convincing yourself that you're old. Your actions become reflective of this.

You should approach these women with an attitude that age is not a deterrent.
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  11. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

This is a great topic for guys our age...

We have to set aside the Asians here with the communication language barriers, the SW's with their tunnel vision of money for drugs or their pimp, and the typical pro provider who knows not to let emotion or other feeling of attraction come into play.

Women are just not driven by looks the way men are. Sure they look at the handsome guys, rock stars, and movie actors with an attraction towards them, but many need the humor, comfort, emotional support, ear to listen to them, words of admiration and flattery, encouragement, wisdom, show of respect (hell, I could go on and on). These efforts made convincingly toward a woman win them over and can, if it is part of your plan, win a piece of their womanly favor because they either feel they want to bring it that much further or just want to please you in their gratitude.

This extends past the premise of typical mongering, I know.

Do you have daughters? They can teach you a lot because you can see the real makings of the inner woman, just not relative to the hardened provider.

I am a monger, no doubt. But with SA, I am playing the charmer game in my mongering exploits. There are the gals on there that are obviously providers, even if somewhat lower mileage, there are gals on there that are strictly looking for a money providing sugar daddy, and then there are those that are much like my daughters in that they have needs that even they are not totally sure of but extend beyond an easy pay day. These are the ones I am playing with.

Age is not attractiveness, but attractiveness in a man extends beyond just looks and money for many women.

This is my experience and you certainly don't have to agree, nor can I prove my personal legitimacy based on my writings here, but I am sure there are others out there would agree and I believe if you are able to talk to a "sister like" woman, she may also echo my statements

The problem in mongering terms is that the good looking young guy, rock star, actor, or money yielding anybody, can get a gal quick and easy. The older, more frugal guy has got to use a different MO, taking more time and finesse.

I like to vary the mongering game every which way
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  12. genius

genius

With all due respect, although I had no problem during my single years in my late 30's to early 40's with that concept, I just don't see how a 20-25 woman would be physically attracted to a sixty something man. Think back to your early 20's and how you would have felt if a mid 60's woman was flirting with you. I was a waiter in a decent restaurant during my grad school years. had a decent gift of the gab and was flirted with by many older women - and I flirted back. Can't tell you how many times I got asked "so, do you have a girlfriend" and how their flirting would increase after I answered that I didn't have time or patience to deal with the silly games that girls my age played. But I was never interested in the slightest about pursuing anything physical (even though my sex life was nil as I had very little time for dating women my own age - my life was just study and working at that point) - it was all about tips. The young waitresses (mostly college students also) had similar outlooks with the older men that flirted with them.

I would like what you are saying to be true but I just can't buy it.
  13. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

WIGs...We're both in our sixties but don't you remember in High School how the guys with the biggest gift of gab, no matter what their appearance, would always be able to get the girls.

Women/girls love words. Although at times they may roll their eyes to it, they never get tired of hearing how beautiful they are. The big trick is to be able to articulate it in a witty, descriptive, specifically personal way and then keep it going without getting overly ridiculous by repeating it over and over. You must move the conversation a little differently to not create the impression that you are patronizing them and act like you are not necessarily looking at them as fuck material.

I was fortunate enough to have two daughters, along with their friends as they grew from teenagers to women, to closely see the inner workings of the female mind. I use that now in all my play and you do build a certain expertise in doing it, especially when you repeatedly practice and observe what works and what doesn't.

SA is the perfect vehicle for this and to better hone your skills. It is possible to get many of these gals, with extended chatter, to begin to not think so much of the money as to think more of really just wanting to meet you. Most are very different than the standard BP providers with their quick and/or elusive responses.

I make it clear in my profile that I am not a cash machine but am someone who will provide sincere mentoring, emotional support, and share my wisdom. This weeds out many automatically, yet has also drawn many to contact me.

There are so many varied personalities on SA and on the street as you described the couple of gals you encountered yesterday.

You never know at a glance what their mindset is, so as you did, you must always make some kind of move in a witty or flattering manner, and based on a reaction, continue to move it in a way that appeals to that particular gal. It also does work with providers to a degree in getting more time or services for your buck or even the last "monger heaven" experience you mentioned.

As older mongers, I believe we are wiser mongers than the young guys that are just looking to drop quick loads wherever they can. So many women need what we can offer as older guys beyond just a stiff dick for as much money as possible.

Money will buy most (or all) of these gals, but I am personally looking for, not only a bargain bang, but with the use of charm, a little piece of their soul along with their hole.
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  14. genius

genius

You are making ( as I am) an assumption as to their motives for flirting with you.
    Look at it this way as to their motives:
    Minimum wage (assume unskilled temp help is at that rate) is $9/hr
    Subtract SS & Medicare deductions and assuming no fed & NYS taxes nets $8.31/hr
    For an 8 hr shift they net $66.48
    For a $100 cash FS short stay from what seems to be a reasonably safe clean guy in his 60's - perhaps a minimum of $100 cash.

Or perhaps I'm just too cynical and it really is that attractive young women just turn to putty in the hands of a guy in his 60's when engaged with some intelligent conversation.
    Tonto25 and Mr. Wiggley like this.
  15. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Very interesting two days at the mall. Assume the girls are seasonal help at the body lotion shop. Saturday asked a girl what their hours were for today, she didn't know. While another girl was checking she starts putting lip gloss on, I casually say you're beautiful the way you are no need for makeup. She asks if I like the way the lip gloss looks on her lips and I say your lips are gorgeous. Her response...you'd be amazed at my lips!!!!! Girl comes back with info, I say thanks and my daughter is waiting so just keep your Lips as pretty as the rest of you...."I'm off at 6." wow, really??

Early this morning, same store as I returned to get what I needed last minute. Girl in Santa suit at the door, very perky, big smile and asks if I need help. I say no I know what I'm here for but I love the outfit. I ask if it's uncomfortable and she says no its basically a onesie, one piece. I ask how she manages to get into it and she turns around, shows me the zipper, turns back and says " what you really wanna know is how to get me out of it", big smile.

These girls are maybe 20-25 and I'm in my 60's. It seems that you compliment these young girls and engage them with intelligent conversation and they are putty in your hands. I'm no gamer and was just in a good mood cause of the holiday. I'm hoping sixty year old shares details of his experience at SA cause I was honestly shocked at these girls reactions to simple compliments and conversation.
    Tonto25 likes this.
  16. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Your UTR girl texts you saying she misses you and when you say I'm sorry I only have 20 bucks to my name she responds for you sweetie I'll do anything!!!!!

Four day load.....gulp.
    Tonto25, zepper and NankerPheldge like this.
  17. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

For sure. I thought it was perfect!
  18. NINE-LIVES

NINE-LIVES

Was that a compliment, Sophia? I thought it was, Thank You!
  19. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

I hope the 1 like you received is the only one (strictly for aesthetically pleasing reasons) ... the screen name sums up your post. Love it!
    out of control likes this.
  20. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

The Hooker calls you a Ho.

:p <3 ya wiggs
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.