the new Cheap Head thread

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by Mongercode, Jul 14, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Kelsey is just gone it seems.
    Blonde bombshell used to go by CC with me so not sure same girl
    Ash201 will probably not be back. Living the high life in Jersey with mega wealthy parents, new rapper boy toy, trying to stay clean from what I read on her FB page. Would say she's gone.

I did see an ad for the Belle right after I posted my question so I know she's ok.
  2. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

I must admit the legs had me going T. This was maybe 6 o'clock and she was pretty obviously high or drunk already. Last thing I need is her falling asleep in my car.
  3. surfy

surfy

Kelsey - don't know her

Ashley201 - The last I heard from her, she said she'd let me know when she's back. It's been over 2 weeks, still no word.

Blonde bombshell - I assume this is the one that usually goes by the name Vanessa? The last I heard from her was Nov 2016

Sophia belle - saw her around 3 weeks ago. She had a severe case of sunburn after falling asleep on the beach. I was surprised she was able to do anything at all.
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  4. Tonto25

Tonto25

Bailey looks GOOOD to me wigs..im gonna try to set something up today. Will let ya know. Hope i dont think of her with that image you put in my head and start laughin my ass off!! T!
  5. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

She posted today in Huntington station this is her.

Attached Files:

Tonto25 likes this.
  6. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Worst part was as a leg man hers looked incredible.
    Tonto25 likes this.
  7. Tonto25

Tonto25

Thats just about the funniest image my brain has conjured up so far.Thanks wigs..that belly laugh made my day
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  8. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Add this one to the list
    Says Bailey 347-930-8675

Only car dates and outs. Agreed to 100 for car bbbj. Huntington area. Directed to side street, texted, see a very long pair of legs coming around the corner in thigh high boots. It's 85 degrees!!! Stops twice to wave at passing cars, turns and almost falls down on the sidewalk.
    Needless to say I left.
  9. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Not being difficult but doing what you ask is advertising. If you search back through this and other threads you can find her number I'm sure.
    Lovesthehunt likes this.
  10. MajorDickHead

MajorDickHead

Got it
  11. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

How about this he of the 13 posts? She posts her number and is thereby advertising, which is a major no-no, but since you're so persistent about getting a free ride you get banned instead of her.

Sound like a plan?
  12. MajorDickHead

MajorDickHead

"Michelle" can the group get this mysterious number so somebody else can help dispute the claims that you're a nutjob?
  13. Mongercode

Mongercode

14. 10-8shiz

10-8shiz

MaddMassy you called from a number I don't recognize, you're someone I obviously don't see often and thought I should know who you are by saying your very common simple first name. Get a grip and if y'all want to pick on someone pick someone ELSE. I'm not down for all this drama.
    Massy likes this.
  15. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Last post about the bombshell was she is in jail so dont know if still the case.
    Kelsey seems to have dropped off the planet.
    Ash201 is not responding, at least to me.
  16. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Victim I like the edits if you did

Wondering if anyone else will chime in

Saw the SB post just after you commented at least we know she is ok.
  17. VICTIM

VICTIM

SB
    https://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cas/d/sophia-belle-w4m/6265118346.html
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  18. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Asking for anyone to chime in on whereabouts

Kelsey
    Ashley201
    Blonde bombshell
    Sophia belle

No texts, answers, or in SB case ads.
    Hope all ok here?
  19. Massy

Massy

michelle was so fucked UP & paranoid the other night when we were to link up at 3am she hung up and said 'send me a dick pic so I know who this is'

HAHAHAHAHA lay off the drugs... and again anyone who thinks she's just on pot is wack. Two years ago I saw her with bandaids over her elbow region and told her to get out of my car.
    DopeJohnson likes this.
  20. thetips

thetips

Exactly!