Removing posts

Discussion in 'Board posting feautres' started by fairemily, Nov 8, 2010.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

If other members showed her the site and the posts why didn't she sign up herself to refute what was being said?
    Even now she has the opportunity to do that.
    lightweight likes this.
  2. TheRicker

TheRicker

So we should not believe anything you have or will post.?
    Mr. Wiggley and hardndslick like this.
  3. The Cocksman

The Cocksman

Well sawdog its a nice story but i believe she is a whore and she loves it!
    Let her know all the guys (including me) want to pay her well and spatter all her orifices.
    She just has to return the call/text and im sure none of us would tell. Lol.
    She would make a killing as an utr. ARE YOU READING GINGER?!
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  4. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

I'm sure Slinky will be thrilled to know that sawdawg used the UG website as a vehicle to post inaccurate and misleading information in an attempt to try and strike out at someone, and then when he got outmaneuvered and caught, came running back to UG begging for help.
    Slinky Bender likes this.
  5. sawdawg59

sawdawg59

Sorry , and thank you
  6. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

You made 9 fucking reports at 9pm on a Saturday night. I'm sorry you fucked yourself, but take a god damn chill pill. It's the weekend and we all have lives. We aren't sitting here monitoring the site 24-7.

I moved the thread in question to the admin area, where it will be inaccessible, until Slinky gets a chance to log in and see how he wants to handle it.
    Slinky Bender and sawdawg59 like this.
  7. sawdawg59

sawdawg59

No I didn't other members here called her and showed her the name and read to her the posts bashing me ,and she noticed my email name then yes I admitted it to her after , I should have never posted anything anyway it was all bullshit.
  8. sawdawg59

sawdawg59

No I didn't other members here called her and showed her the name and read her posts and she noticed my email name then yes I admitted it to her after , I should have never posted anything anyway it was bullshit
  9. TheRicker

TheRicker

How did she know it was you posting on this site, oh wait you probably told her about the site.
    lightweight likes this.
  10. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

I'm pretty sure calling someone a whore on the internet isn't a violation of the penal code. I wish I had a dollar for every time someone online threatened another online person with "police action". She's got nothing but balls and words. So the question becomes.....whose balls are bigger?
    Mr. Wiggley and TheRicker like this.
  11. sawdawg59

sawdawg59

Please can my posts of Ginger321 in Iso be removed on Long Island it's caused great damage to this young lady and I am now being threatened with police action
    My e mail is sawdawg59@optonline.net
    TheRicker likes this.
  12. BigRiddah

BigRiddah

Some of the moderators are no longer visiting this place. So send an email to slinkybender@utopiaguide.com and explain why posts should be deleted.
  13. VanessaXo

VanessaXo

Hey Billys im looking to find out how to have a thread written about me under FALSE pretenses totally deleted!!! Its the only reason I created an account in the first place was to post on the thread and clear the air. Will u please remove the tread, I did NOT give permission for my name and number to appear on this site. Its the only thread ive posted on. Thank you
  14. jwills500

jwills500

BillyS

Could you remove the last two posts I made to the Rev Fugi thread. I was asked to remove it and I dont know how. #717 and 718
    Thanks in advance
  15. RuffToy

RuffToy

So you were given info in confidence and then posted it on a public board. What the fuck did you think would happen. Sorry dude you can't undo the shit you created.
  16. uptheblue

uptheblue

Because some went ans blabbed their mouth.now the person who shared this info with me in confidence is being harassed.i know it doesn't change what's already known.but it will not be able to passed on by future viewers.i am already in the shit from my friend for even mentioning everything on here. I need to get my posts nuked so he won't get anymore grief.as far as how the place and girl found out,the blabber mouth told them of the site. A Moderator or Administrator is more than welcome to contact me by email. I really need this done for all concerned
  17. paperpusher

paperpusher

Sounds to me like it is way too late. How do you undo the knowledge that a review on this site existed and was seen by hundreds? Even if it were deleted, do you think they will now treat you differently?

How come your friend does not have a way to be anonymous? I suggest her read about hobby phones here.

How do these people even know about UG?
  18. uptheblue

uptheblue

I need help getting my posts removed. my posts have casued some problems for the girl involved and the person who gave me the info is getting threats.i need to get them all deleted as fast as possible. please help.
  19. nyonlooker

nyonlooker

Anybody here I need help deleting a thread or posting...

I made a thread or posting what every one you call it on a girl named pinky can that whole thread or posting disappear please
  20. paperpusher

paperpusher

I believe you need 20 posts to start threads. This is to protect against spambots.