Random Rants and Raves

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Banacek, Nov 29, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. MayorSimpleton

MayorSimpleton

Problem with that as I see it, Slinky would have to listen to the whining of those who don't get the PM privilege.
    I think it's easy for many members to complain about the rules (don't mean you Mongercode) but if they had to moderate this site, they'd quickly get sick of listening to the whining.
    I've said it before: it's Slinky's sandbox, it's his rules. And from reading his reasoning on why he has these rules, it's understandable. He's paying to keep this site going so those that whine about the rules keep that in mind.
    Just a me dumbass's opinion.
    hardndslick and WizardOfAhhs like this.
  2. Mongercode

Mongercode

Slinky I was not around when all that fiasco was going on but as far as the SD section of the day issues thread is concerned I think there should be a little group within that group that can have limited pm privileges. That group is regarding another site and the women there run a little different than in the pro world imho. I could see where there could be a benefit to have pm privileges to a select group within that thread. Many are not sharing their SB experiences due to so many potential guys that will mess up their Arrangements again different from the pro world with different rules and ways of operating Insee it first hand now participanting on the site. There are about ten or so steady contributors in that group that would do well with a sub group within that could use ok privileges to share info and review women man I would moderate that section alone of given the chance. It would be worthwhile to me so I would volunteer my services for that job for real no joking lol. As I'm not doing to well on the SD site truth be told and I feel it would help others. Anyway I've talked about another site and pm privileges enough on here if you feel appropriate you can delete this after reading it thanks just had this thought for a few weeks wanted to get it out there in the open thanks for your time and consideration.
  3. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

You have no idea how hard it is to run one of these sites. Guys complain about all the rules but every single rule sprouted from someone (often times multiple someone's) doing something that should have been obvious not to do. Like when one of the members told a woman not to pay us for advertising he would take care of it for free sessions and then he PMed about 200 members with an ad for her. Wonder why we shut down PM after that?
    Or guys chasing just about every guy who reviewed higher end woman off by calling them idiots for spending what they chose to.
    Or guys shitting on Moderators who are doing their jobs (miss Banacek? He was chased off by this).
    I could go on a lot longer but I think I've already made my point.
    MayorSimpleton and lightweight like this.
  4. lightweight

lightweight Moderator

I certainly didnt mean ISO thread. I kind of wrote it wrong and I was kind of talking about someone specific and went on a rant. That is a very important thread... What I dont like is just someone post an ad they saw... Not asking for info or if any one has knowledge... Just like, hey, look what I found...
  5. AssMan19

AssMan19

I agree LW. Hopefully as WizardOfAhhs stated below you aren't referring to the ISO section. I am certainly guilty of seeing an ad of someone I view as hot or is TGTBT. I like reaching out to the members here to see if someone has any information on this provider. Good intel from the members of UG is vital IMHO. Often the members will respond if the pics aren't real something I haven't mastered yet. I am grateful to the UG Members as their input has helped me not to make the same mistakes they made. Also of equal importance, providing the right information of someone I am interested in seeing and knowing in advance that I too should have a great time with the provider they wrote about.
    lightweight and WizardOfAhhs like this.
  6. AssMan19

AssMan19

Yup I have noticed that!!! Many of these ads recently aren't proof read. One ad running this week has an Asian girl in Woodbury telling us her name and then in the body of the ad states someone else name. Also they state GFE in the ad and I inquire what I am looking for and they tell me read the ad. I schedule an appointment and when I get there I repeat what I am looking for and they respond, no only light kissing and makes a stupid strange face.
  7. lightweight

lightweight Moderator

I never noticed that, But I will look for it now when I go on there.
  8. vad1

vad1

Is "I'm the real Paola" code for something?

It used to pop up in some ads from the X53ish areas. Now, it seems to be randomly inserted in quite a few ads. Even if the title says Sabrina or Jenny or whatever.

Dismissed these at first thinking "obviously fake" (and may very well be). Like those ads advertising "stunning blonde" with a brunette girl's pics. If you can't even take the time to "proof read" before posting, how fake can you be!

Then I thought: maybe it's all from the same agency and their way of identifying "their" girl to the monger-in-the-know.

Am I over thinking as always?

Anyone else noticed this?

V
    AssMan19 likes this.
  9. lightweight

lightweight Moderator

People catch shit on here all the time which I think is stupid. You bring up Commack Rd? I'm the one who reviewed it and brought it to life here where a lot of guys are now enjoying it. Not that I have to defend myself, but I hadn't reviewed commack Rd because I wasn't on this side for several years.
  10. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Flunked their ESL test.
  11. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

I hear ya, and don't disagree, but you might want to consider....
    a) not every guy writes a review every time they see someone (I pretty much do, but I can think of one pretty active member who, in the past month or two, had to be asked to review 2 women he had said he'd seen but hadn't reviewed, and if I'm not mistaken, I think you yourself said you had been to Commack Rd numerous (30?) times over the past months or years and hadn't written it up, and
    b) if your post here as a mod makes guys who have seen someone but didn't review, then see an ISO for the girl, think twice about responding to the ISO because they think they'll catch shit for not reviewing, well, there goes the usefulness of ISO's.
    Just something to consider.
    AssMan19 likes this.
  12. vad1

vad1

"Hi, nice pics, what's the donation?"
    "Hey baby, are you LE"
    "No"

Silence.

"Hi?"

Silence.

(Next time, I should say "yes, of course, I am LE!", and she may have replied with LE rates.)

Lost count of the number of times this has happened. They can't ALL have a client walk in the door just then and forgotten me ...

V
    lightweight likes this.
  13. lightweight

lightweight Moderator

Way too many threads being started just showing a Backpage ad... Just my pet peev.
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2017 at 5:50 PM
    Mr. Wiggley and Keith Goldb like this.
  14. Li631

Li631

Sometimes these situations create bad to dangerous situations for them as well. It's a damn shame xommon sense doesn't kick in.
    Keith Goldb and Mr. Wiggley like this.
  15. hardndslick

hardndslick

That's because guys aren't reading or understanding the rules. Or just don't have common sense..
  16. lightweight

lightweight Moderator

I agree with you Steve..I have not been on any other site in many years.... I like quality over quantity..
    AssMan19 likes this.
  17. LISteve

LISteve

I can't stand other sites who review girls and rate them as 9's or 10's when they are old and fat. This site is so much more on spot and honest. I have learned my lesson to never trust reviews on other sites. God Bless UG.
  18. Li631

Li631

The idiots lately (and maybe it's me but it happens more and more) posting non public pictures.
    If the pics didn't come from public ADVERTISING DO NOT POST THEM.... EVER
  19. AssMan19

AssMan19

I like your abbreviations WizardOfAhhs!!! The LPK sounds pretty hot. Looking forward to hearing how things workout for you.
    WizardOfAhhs likes this.
  20. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Just to update...
    I saw my LLF (little lesbian friend) today for the first time in months. Our last contact I had texted a pretty clear statement of interest, and then left it up to her. Never heard back. Saw her today. Friendly, but she definitely didn't hit on me, or give me any signals that she was all that interested. And then....... I saw her SO. Holy shit what a hot mess. About the ugliest damn bull dyke I ever saw. (This might be a good time to mention that thanks to the wonder of google and the habit of many black parents to give their kids unique and distinctive names I found out my LLF was busted 10 years ago for animal cruelty. From what I read, it appears her roommate/SO at the time.....which may or may not have been the one I saw today, I didn't get names...was the one who abused the dog, but they both got busted. The one I saw today definitely looked capable of it). So I"m just gonna let that one go, and unless she moves hard on me, I've lost interest.
    However....let me tell you about my new Pakistani friend. Really pretty girl, mid-30's, I was interested before but (and this is where my shallowness shows thru) a bit of belly fat and an ass just a little too wide for my tastes had me hold back (I'm really shallow. If she isn't hotter than my wife I'm not interested, and wifey still turns heads at 59 looking 45. I don't monger out of a lack of anything at home. I monger because I'm greedy). Anyway...my LPF....Little Pakistani Friend... went to Paki for a month for a cousin's wedding and apparently didn't eat a damn thing while she was there. Belly fat...gone.. Ass...at least 3 inches narrower. Face...just as cute. So today I got her # and we'll be talking soon.