Private Lap Dance Clubs

Discussion in 'The Best of the Underground' started by Flash1234, Apr 25, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I think the general life cycle of these places is that as each Place becomes more popular and therefore more exposed they get more conservative. Then the girls who do the most get kicked out and open up a new place which is more underground and less conservative. I'll bet if you look closely most of the new spots have their roots at SVT.

PS I understand Bliss is on the cusp of reopening.
  2. regor_12

regor_12

If you go back on this thread there are clues to the name of the venue. Cant tell you directly cause of the rules.

I’m actually going there now. Maybe I’ll see you if you can find out the venue.
    ayyitsDano likes this.
  3. ayyitsDano

ayyitsDano

When I google CLV, Lido shows up any other tips to search for it?
  4. regor_12

regor_12

Yea I definitely prefer this over Lido. I just like having the pick of girls when I want. I don’t like waiting on a line. CLV has around 20 girls usually.
    I think more girls at CLV are open to kissing than Lido. By the way, check out the coat check girl! Super hot! Too bad she doesn’t dance.
  5. ayyitsDano

ayyitsDano

Thanx will do, you prefer this over LIdo? Ive been to lido 3 times got dances from about 8 girls great dance with make out sesh with about 5. Hard to believe given how cute they are and didnt cost anything crazy. Then again I sober up and think how many guys they are making out with daily
    regor_12 likes this.
  6. regor_12

regor_12

No Lido is not CLV. Lido gets too crowded.
    CLV is in the LES. Not hard to find if you google it. The venue is actually very cozy. The loft area with the dances is very comfortable. There are lots of cuties at CLV.
  7. ayyitsDano

ayyitsDano

Is Lido CLV? Ive been to lido but dont know where/how to get to CLV. Thanx
  8. regor_12

regor_12

Agreed! It’s much better and IMHO, the best bang for your buck. If you get on their list, they offer free admission sometimes to their best customers. Combine that with the Harmony Theater style $10 before 9pm, it’s the only one I’ll go to now.
    The other ones get too crowded and you can’t get to the girls you want. Here it’s more intimate and honestly, I hope you all stay away! ;)
  9. new_york_lover

new_york_lover

Still down... I hear from the Bliss guy (formerly Chummy's) that he plans to reopen in early 2018.
  10. Slinky Bender

Is SVT still down or did they re-open?
  11. Slinky Bender

And ends with hanata.
  12. mikede

mikede

Is the place you are thinking of start with the letters Me?
  13. Slinky Bender

Now that I know what spot it is: I can't tell you what it's like on CLV nights, but my personal opinion is that bar is a shit hole. Went there once a few years back and told myself "never again".
  14. mikede

mikede

No it's not.
  15. Slinky Bender

I hope it's not Remix because they have been busted a number of times already.
  16. mikede

mikede

That was only before 9pm. They are operating in a new location lately, way downtown. Anyone been there? What's it like?
  17. So_Legendary

So_Legendary

Last week CLV was running a 2 for 1 dance promotion. Not sure how long that will last but $10 a song brings me back to the Harmony days.
  18. So_Legendary

So_Legendary

I agree that the best place for GFE is CLV. I feel you have more time to get to know the girls at CLV and that leads to better dances.
    regor_12 likes this.
  19. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

LOL. Well, we can't all be Slinky.
    PureEnergy likes this.
  20. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

The only one I've ever seen get fucked in the ass at these places is me.. when I fork over the Jackson for the drink.