Open Season for College Girls on CL and SA (With Daddy Issues and Internet Access)

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by jruder, Aug 21, 2007.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. gold69

gold69

Ive been doing that for a week now lol
  2. h50

h50

Although there is enough women just looking for online attention through SA's messaging, this one is a premium member. Not saying that still can't be the case, but perhaps could be she just has cold feet. If it were me, and if I was interested in her, I'd probably try to get to know here a little more through texting, give it a few more days, ask her about herself, etc.. Maybe a call. Maybe FaceTime.
    gold69 likes this.
  3. Mikeinli

Mikeinli

Next time schedule a meet at a coffee shop and just don't show
    Slinky Bender and gold69 like this.
  4. gold69

gold69

Hahaha she wanted to meet with me yesterday at a coffee shop at the last min during the day but i couldn't make it due to work. She sounds like a fkn tease that's looking for attention. Next time she wants to meet gona tell her go to the hotel or get your own fkn coffee lol.
  5. Gooey2k

Gooey2k

Yeah same here. Lolita is a major flake. She is obviously talking to every single guy that comes her way, yet never meets. She's ghosted on me twice now. Won't get a third chance. Strongly suggest you stay away if you don't want to have your time wasted.
    gold69 likes this.
  6. Mikeinli

Mikeinli

Yeah she suggested that too but i think was turned off because i initially suggested a motel. I was fine meeting at a starbucks but she backed out.
    gold69 likes this.
  7. Luckyguy27

Luckyguy27

That’s funny, we were scheduled to meet at a Starbucks of her choice in Wantagh. I find they are less nervous if they chose the meeting place. Kind of like... home court advantage.
    gold69 likes this.
  8. Mikeinli

Mikeinli

Same here chatted for a while agreed on a rate and when to meet, she cancelled 15 mins before the meet time. When we tried to rescheduled she cancelled, she did admit she was nervous about meeting me becuase I suggested meeting at a motel right away. It may help to suggest to meet her at a starbucks.
  9. Luckyguy27

Luckyguy27

Loli-ta 23
    Yes, I contacted her last week. Swapped photos. Went a few rounds on SA message board. Swapped numbers, texted, set up a meeting for yesterday morning, confirmed the night before... morning of... radio silence. Disappeared without word.
    YMMV

gold69 likes this.
  10. Mikeinli

Mikeinli

Can you decipher your code?
  11. gold69

gold69

Any info on a sa loli-ta 23. From the Wantagh levittown area ?
  12. gold69

gold69

Dont waste your fkn time.
    Nutty Irishman likes this.
  13. Nutty Irishman

Nutty Irishman

Respectfully Big D
    She sounds like my kinda girl and have been looking on CL for her ad since you first reviewed her. Any chance you could do an old guy a solid? Thanks
  14. Mongercode

Mongercode

Thanks for the message um I am guessing if any were included in her original profile then it’s ok. Especially if it’s not with a face included. Anyway little update for you I checked out Amanda and I didn’t think her bbj skills were that good imho ymmv. But overall I had a great time fisnished ds she makes a lot of noises and moans faked of course but got the job done. I was afraid to check out any of your other bbj Queens after seeing her because although she tried her best it wasn’t up to the standards set by the winner’s circle of bbj women on the Island imho. If I could find just one reliable bbj lady on the Island I would be a happy man!
  15. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

There's plenty of hedge fund guys making 10's of million a yr so they can sustain paying the highest of rates as long as they like. But yeah I can't worry that guys will out bid me. There is always someone bigger and badder then you .
    Slinky Bender likes this.
  16. Luckyguy27

Luckyguy27

Hey Mongercode,
    I’d love to share a few photos of my law student but I thing all I have were privately sent. Isn’t it against the rules to share private photos?
    Or is it ok if the face isn’t shown?

Shortly after I met her she got breast implants and although I didn’t think she needed them, they are amazing, perfect, soft almost can’t tell she has them. She really is a 10.
    I joke all the time that other women on the beach must give her death stares because she is so hot!!!

17. Luckyguy27

Luckyguy27

The other Marie

18. Luckyguy27

Luckyguy27

Just search for 100 miles, search word “busty”
    Leave everything else default.

19. gold69

gold69

I hear you. I have about 4 regulars from sa and about another that are in the oven. But the sa shit becomes work lol.
    Nutty Irishman likes this.
  20. jmp

jmp

For those of us who have regular girls, that becomes part of the cost calculation. If I can see a girl I know is a great time for a known amount of money, no risk, and no effort, what amount of additional risk, effort, and cost is it worth to get new pussy?
    gold69 likes this.