Long time gamers

Discussion in 'The Health and Well Being of UG' started by Slinky Bender, Nov 16, 2017.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. billyS

billyS

Yeah I remember that one. Specifically Jimbo44 was in the next cubicle fucking the shit out of her while I finishing up with a hot little mixed girl Slinky set me up with (Stephanie). Somehow the curtain opened up and there was Brenda just the way I want to always remember her, flat on her back, buck naked, legs spread wide opened getting fucked.
  2. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

Makes sense. It’s hard to believe that it’s almost been 20 years. So much drama back then with JohnB, etc - almost funny in retrospect. The vibe around here these days seems far less dysfunctional, if not also less conversational.
  3. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I was having a text conversation with a member here and the subject came up.
  4. justme

I’m curious what spurred this inquiry.
  5. Tarl

Tarl

I remember that, but now I can't remember what I did with it...I must have hidden it on a hard drive on an old computer...damnit now i'll be searching all night
    Although it was nowhere near like the real thing
  6. vad1

vad1

I used to be on UG around 2005, different name. Occasional contributor, nowhere near 10k posts, lol!

I used to read, mostly. I enjoyed your posts. You always came across as cool and collected. With that in mind, I interpreted your words to me, "in character", so to speak.

Do post as often as feasible. Maybe even get the "never forgotten" users to post again!

V
  7. justme

Fixed. You don’t have to log in to read...

8. justme

Thanks! I miss those guys more than you do.

Your profile has a start date of 3/2015; I thought perhaps you had a different name back then. I realize my reply could be interpreted less charitably.

vad1 likes this.
  9. Curtis Smythe

Curtis Smythe

I would love to find a copy of that video she did.
  10. Slinky Bender

I remember when Brenda Love came to one of my parties and the next day on another site someone wrote be about it and one of my haters said "As usual Slinky is full of shit. No way Brenda Love went to one of his lousy parties" and the original poster responded "I didn't say Slinky claimed Brenda Love showed up. I was there. So we're 400 other guys. And Brenda Love - who I spent time in the VIP room with."
    billyS, backseat and vad1 like this.
  11. Curtis Smythe

Curtis Smythe

Yeah it took a second after I was down there to place it, but nerveless, I persisted, she was young and hot, and as I was saying, this was before I automatically assumed that any young hot girl was using.
    WizardOfAhhs likes this.
  12. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

LOL I'm not quite sure what to make of a pussy that "tastes like it was steamed over a bed of onions".
  13. Curtis Smythe

Curtis Smythe

I used to see Brenda Love at the shady motel on the Vets, one of my biggest regrets in life is missing out on a offered double with her and Cajun Dawn, who I never got to see. JennaLee was another favorite. Can't believe the changes in the last 15-17 years because of the drugs. The girl that separates the eras for me in my mind was this youngish girl named Roxy who stayed high at the CMI and gave inconsistent service, Her pussy tasted like white castles cause that's all she ate from next door. 2003 or 4 I think.
  14. Slinky Bender

I was actually kind of shocked to see you reply - kind of odd I posted this and then you looked at the site less than a day later.
  15. vad1

vad1

Thanks WOAh, Lol!

Kinda cool graphics too.

V
  16. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Now why would you say that you're nobody?
    vad1 likes this.
  17. vad1

vad1

Nobody, really, was here a long time ago, used to enjoy your posts.

Often wondered what happened to the stalwarts like you, justlooking, pswope, etc ...

... miss your insights, banter, input generally.

V
  18. justme

I am doing well. Who are you?
    vad1 likes this.
  19. Tarl

Tarl

I was on JAG...god how long ago was that anyway? 17 years? that's how long it's been since Brenda Love was my ATF
  20. vad1

vad1

Hi justme,

Thanks for posting!

Hope you are doing well.

V