Letting women into your real life

Discussion in 'The Real Story by therealstory' started by TheRealStory, Oct 10, 2009.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. lightweight

lightweight Moderator

i met you at a IG party . You can never be off your game. What have you been up to? Give me something.
  2. I'm off my game. I'm in this weird obsessed mode. I have not banged or gotten near G since "that" night. I tried to make inroads but she seems distant.
  3. I dont know.... you have to tell somebody right.... and you cant tell anybody IRL so .... for me... this was the place to do it. It lets me get it off my chest and vent.

There is plenty of bad ju-ju to go round anyway... why stop now
  4. playdub232

playdub232

So much for guilt. lol Thanks a lot puff.

play
  5. puffin

puffin

I for one would be very uncomfortable writing in detail about relations with someone I felt strongly about here. Anonymous or not, it's bad karma.
  6. playdub232

playdub232

Its off and on according mostly to me...thats another problem. I care for her more than I ever have another woman, but not as much as I used to. Still...she is not the type of girl I can just dump today and move on to the next. We have too much history. You know how it goes.

Yep...I'm still banging both of them. Other than myself, I am seriously wearing them out. lol I think I've spent more money on rubbers the last few months than on food.

play
  7. whats done is done. there is no sense in stopping now.

As far as being a looker... i would rate her as a 9 on the street, and i rate hard (see my reviews). She is 5'4" maybe 118lbs. Natural C's on the bigger side. boobs are perfect. just like you might expect to find on a 19 year old. natural blonde, perfect teeth. skin is smooth, clear and soft. body is tight, no flab anywhere. she is among the top 5 kissers in my personal experience. if she has a flaw... well i would not call it a flaw but just a slight deviation from my ideal type... i could say that she could have a more shapely ass. but i'm not complaining. She is far and away the best looking girl that ive had NP4P, (or will ever have).

Play -- as far as your situation goes... why do you feel any guilt at all? from what i have read you dont have a hard and fast commitment with the S.O. your "off and on" I think that gives you freedom to do your thing. at some point you will have to make a choice...

but in the mean time.... whatever you decide ... just keep banging both of them
  8. playdub232

playdub232

Ugh indeed....Cardinal sin that we sometimes fall for. Sometimes the girl cannot play the part of f-buddy or even gold digger, and somehow make you fall for them in the process. She must really be a looker. That gets me all the time. My situation is still ongoing, and I can't get enough. Although lately I've been feeling more and more guilty, but I can't help it. Something will have to give at some point.

You have an interesting view on the cheating aspect. It makes a lot of sense, although we all know a cheat is a cheat. I'm gonna think about what you said, though, the next time I pay a provider. Hopefully it will wipe out some of the guilt on the drive home.

play

Oh yeah...whatever you decide...just keep bangin her. lol
  9. G mentioned to me after we did it and were still naked that she needed a sugar daddy. Why i did not immediately jump on the opportunity, i don't know. it was not contrived, it came up becuase of some question i asked her so it was not like she was letting me bang her in order to tee that up. I am going to start playing the part. Ill take her shopping.

Here is the other thing that makes me squirm.... i think i care about her. Ugh! somebody kick me in the balls please.

With p4p... and i know that everybody has a different oppinion about this.. but my personal opinion is that its not cheating. or if it is it is something less than important. I ask myself the question in reverse to verify if i really believe that. If my SO went out and got her shit torn up by some black guy with a big cock just to check something off on her list of things to do... would i care? If the answer is yes... than what im doing is cheating. If not... then... well ... its not. And to be honest. I really would not care. so long as she was paying him and did not know him in advance i would really not care.

This... with G. is cheating. there is no doubt about it. no way to get around it.
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
  10. the jimmy situation.... the thing is... she knows me. She knows my name, my profession, she has a pretty good idea that getting knocked up by me would be the golden ticket for her. even aside from all the other reasons, keeping her from getting knocked up was my biggest concern there. And now.. im still worried about it. I know i only did it for a second, and i didn't cum in her.. but we all know how it works... anything is possible.

When i am on the road, i feel like i would be doing myself a disservice if i did not immerse myself in the local culture. In my case i only get immersed 6 inches, but its deep enough for me. I do find that all around the world its a different experience. Just like the food.
  11. playdub232

playdub232

Yeahhhhh Ruv Ruv. Big time story my man. Difference between me and you...no way I would have had had the power to stop for a jimmy, especially if I felt I was close to explode and the snatch looked as immaculate as you said it looked. I would have pulled out b4 explosion. Good thing I have not been in too many of those situations. I think I told you that you were my road adventure seeking hero, right? lol

play
  12. So I closed the deal with "G" .

It was amazing. It actually highlighted how hollow the expieriences I hqave been having in the p4p world have become for me. We were on the way back from somewhere in the car and I was razzing her about how I thought was finally gonna get some but that she had screwed it up for me. She said "you could still get some". ... my heart raced. I thought "all this and I don't have any jimmies with me!" .... I stopped and got some ... my mind raced about the logistics ... can't go home ... no time for a motel ... no descrete location .... but wait ... I remember a cell phone tower access trail off of a decolet road. I head for it and we r there in minutes... she didn't know the plan and I thought she was gonna change her mind at any second ... I pouint out the turn to her and say ... wanna go up there? She says "sure" .. I knew I was in. I put my rear wheel drive "luxury sedan" into baja mode and navigate the swampy rocky terrain. .. finally parked and she starts to change her mind. Gotta get home ... her parents r gonna kill her... I told her she was allredy in trouble... what difference was another 20 minutes going to make? I told her "I just want to eat this baby". As I put my hand on her crotch. Monents later she is laying back in the passenger seat I'm helping her with her leggings.... her panties .... these tiny little pink and black low slung in the front with little see through patches ... I was on fire with lust for her. I strip off the panties and it was beutiful ... tiny little tight as a zipper pussy staring up at me. I eat that thing like oprah hits a snickers bar. My hands under her ass she coos ... she bucks ... she cums ... no acting here.... she pulls me up to her and kisses me still with her juice all over my face... she.tells me to fuck her ... I'm there .. I'm bare ... I do the whole hot dog in a bun thing for a minute that I like to do to build the anticipation..... she grabs my cock ... still bare ... she's pulling it to her ... I'm pulling back ... then I thought ... maybe just for a second ... I relent and put it in her bare ... it felt so good ... so wet so warm so tight so short I was to the end of her and still had another inch or so to go... so awesome. I took it out ... and put on the jimmy... i resumed and finished that way much sooner than I wanted and was ready to go again but it was not to be...

It was an experience I have to have again ... it was like crack ... I just hope I don't o.d.
  13. So I closed the deal with "G" .

It was amazing. It actually highlighted how hollow the expieriences I hqave been having in the p4p world have become for me. We were on the way back from somewhere in the car and I was razzing her about how I thought was finally gonna get some but that she had screwed it up for me. She said "you could still get some". ... my heart raced. I thought "all this and I don't have any jimmies with me!" .... I stopped and got some ... my mind raced about the logistics ... can't go home ... no time for a motel ... no descrete location .... but wait ... I remember a cell phone tower access trail off of a decolet road. I head for it and we r there in minutes... she didn't know the plan and I thought she was gonna change her mind at any second ... I pouint out the turn to her and say ... wanna go up there? She says "sure" .. I knew I was in. I put my rear wheel drive "luxury sedan" into baja mode and navigate the swampy rocky terrain. .. finally parked and she starts to change her mind. Gotta get home ... her parents r gonna kill her... I told her she was allredy in trouble... what difference was another 20 minutes going to make? I told her "I just want to eat this baby". As I put my hand on her crotch. Monents later she is laying back in the passenger seat I'm helping her with her leggings.... her panties .... these tiny little pink and black low slung in the front with little see through patches ... I was on fire with lust for her. I strip off the panties and it was beutiful ... tiny little tight as a zipper pussy staring up at me. I eat that thing like oprah hits a snickers bar. My hands under her ass she coos ... she bucks ... she cums ... no acting here.... she pulls me up to her and kisses me still with her juice all over my face... she.tells me to fuck her ... I'm there .. I'm bare ... I do the whole hot dog in a bun thing for a minute that I like to do to build the anticipation..... she grabs my cock ... still bare ... she's pulling it to her ... I'm pulling back ... then I thought ... maybe just for a second ... I relent and put it in her bare ... it felt so good ... so wet so warm so tight so short I was to the end of her and still had another inch or so to go... so awesome. I took it out ... and put on the jimmy... i resumed and finished that way much sooner than I wanted and was ready to go again but it was not to be...

It was an experience I have to have again ... it was like crack ... I just hope I don't o.d.
  14. Play ... it sounds like there r real options there. Just b carefull about adopting somebody elses problems.
  15. fortydog

fortydog

Sounds like a nice thing you got there playdub. Enjoy it while it lasts.
  16. playdub232

playdub232

Hey Ruv..

Theres been no pay since the 1st date, and there never will be again. Its amazing how this has happened, and has happened this fast. It feels so wrong but yet very fullfilling. Something will have to give at some point. Till then, will have to ride it out.

play
  17. I have not closed the deal with "G" and i see her as trying to play me.
  18. Play --
    So ... this provider... how does she see this thing with you? Do you still have to pay her when she comes to your place? If you do ... then with all due respect... its not the relationship you think it is... if your not paying her... then hey why not.
  19. playdub232

playdub232

How did this happen?

I have been seeing this semi-under the radar provider for a few months now, and the sex is incredible. Because of her, I haven't had a crave for any other provider for while no matter what picture I see or what review I read. I have never had as much chemistry with anyone else in and out the bedroom. My mind goes crazy when I think about. Never in my wildest dreams or nightmares did I ever think I would be in a relationship with a provider, but this is where it has gone. I don't judge people and how they make their money because we all need to survive in some way shape or form, so I still don't know if her seeing others for $$$ bothers me at all. I'm also not a hypocrite, at least I try not to be. We first met at a hotel and we just hit it off right away, and now its regularly at my crib (I know...living dangerously). This girl is super gorgeous and exotic. It all felt way to good to be true.

But, there is more. I've been off and on with a SO for the last 3-4 years and we still bang, of course. Part of my heart is still wrapped around her lil finger. I would do anything for her and vise versa, but we are still a lil iffy on making that final commitment. Its getting to the point where I may have to choose or risk being alone or hurting someone that doesn't deserve the hurt. Eventually, I will probably end up alone (e.i. back to fuckin f-buddies and more providers).

Will see what happens.

play
  20. light

light

Tell her your sorry about the other night. Her beauty and the drinks got the best of you.
    Let her know. You want to keep things strictly professional. Hope you can maintain yourself. Good luck.