Fun, fun and more fun

Discussion in 'Sexpert's "What I did on my Summer Vacation"' started by sexpert, Nov 13, 2007.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Miriam4692

Miriam4692 banned

2. lukin4luv

lukin4luv

damn man..where do you guys get all these girls. i have been visiting amps for a while, i am never able to get any gf in these things, not even for a night out. guess i have really bad game.
  3. kuhnbela

kuhnbela

This thread is very depressing.
  4. lightweight

lightweight Moderator

The remote is extra.
  5. luckkydogg

luckkydogg

Yes totally agree.I heard it said very similar.
    You don't pay her to have sex with you.You pay her to leave... after you have sex.

"Thank you ....now leave and here is something for your troubles..."

Two mins later ."Hi Hun,.... yeah I'm on my way home, just got off work; see you in an hour."

Take out the wipes and rub the neck or face for traces of perfume and you are good to go home, to the hot meal and remote control after a hard days work.
  6. lightweight

lightweight Moderator

I wish you were there. What's that commercial, Never leave home without it? Amirican Express? I think that means never leave home without wolf.
  7. wolf5958

wolf5958 lil Fuzzybear

This is why you should not travel without a wingman.. You and the coronas need someone to watch your back..
    Yamahatonga likes this.
  8. lightweight

lightweight Moderator

Well this just happened on my winter vacation. I was not going to tell this one but. When you are away with your family, you should always look but not do anything. Well, I broke that fukin rule. We had 6 families up in VT. A couple of guys went out when the women went to sleep. Well we were messing with a couple of the women in the bar, and guys, you know me. I started trying to get 2 of the girls to kiss and touch each other. They started to right at the bar. Some of the guys, I don't know too well so I calmed it a bit when I asked for a blow job. Just fukin with her, she said OK. I waited for all the guys to leave, but the one I can trust. We went to the back of the place, and recieved a real good bbbjtc. Well, she wanted to hang with me and go out. I said no, I have to go. She was pissed that I was leaving her after shooting a load in her mouth. Well, now the next day, skiing, I am in the lodge with the family and who do I see? The blow job girl. She did not see me. I got me and my family the fuck out. I was scared shit. It put a damper on the skiing that day as I kept thinking she would see me with the family. Not fun. At night, a couple of the guys said, hey I saw that girl that you were teasing. He did not know about the blowjob. Well it worked out but it could have been a nightmare. I know that this is fucked up and was not going to mention it but what the fuck. This is when the addiction can come back and haunt you. The blowjob was great but not worth the worry and I did not feel right doing it. Might I add that I was pretty wasted and not thinking straight.
  9. oddfellow4870

oddfellow4870

I think the optimal arrangement is p4p with a provider who is a really great actress. You both know it's totally fake, but you embrace the fantasy ... together. Small gifts and extras enhance the mood, but you know and she knows the boundaries.
  10. lightweight

lightweight Moderator

We all like the p4p but you know, when you are out and like it has said on many occasions on this board, you get the look, from a female, and not only are you horney but the competitive juices start flowing, like, can I get her? Yea, I wish that I was strictly p4p, but I am out with the guys, I guess, I just can't say no. I think that part of this is that you are kind of leading a double life. You have a family life, wife kids, dogs, house, family friends, And then when you are away, out, I know that I fell like I have a different life, outside the home, weather I pay or not.
  11. sexpert

sexpert

AMEN!
  12. celtic knight

celtic knight

I am married 46 years and have never done non p4p. I pay women to leave. Take it from this Knight - pay to keep your lance stiff, and forget about any outside emotional attachments.
  13. xango_de_sade

xango_de_sade

Of course he wasn't honest and upfront with HIS WIFE, and that is a point that doesn't work in his favor. Not to judge or anything, I have lived in that glass house myself. But it is what it is.
  14. Lascivious

Lascivious

Wow, it sounded like you did everything right(being honest and upfront with her) and it still bit you in the ass. I guess non p4p woman tend not to be able to separate emotions from sex. I'm glad your marriage worked out and it's great you told this story because a lot of hobbyist can learn something from it. Thanks and I concur that this is one of the best threads around.
  15. trigeek

trigeek

This has to be one of the best threads on this board in the last 2-3 years. Your guys stories are a great education. Thanks.............
  16. lightweight

lightweight Moderator

Several years ago, I decided to p4p due to that dreaded letter in the mail. Well I had my gf on the side thing going for over a year. Well at first, she was like, I really like you and I would never do anything to hurt you. Well, the sex was incredible. I mean, incredible, and any time I wanted it. Any time. She even brought other women in for me for a threesome because she knew that I loved that. Well as time went on, she mentioned several times to me, Would you ever leave your family? I said, no, and if that is a problem, I'm out. She convinced me that she was moving out West in a few months, so let just keep it the way it is and when I leave, It will end. Well that sounded good to me. Well, one thing lead to another, The job out West fall through, and now she wants me all to herself and to leave my family. I said that we have to end this now. She did not take this too well and told me that she loved me so much which she had told me all the time but usually while hitting her in the ass so I paid it no mind but I never said it back. Well, I had to get tough and tell her, Lokk, I do not love you. I will never leave my family. I told her that she knew the situation the whole time. I said, firmly, we are done. Well, now one evening, I come home from work, and there is my wife, holding a letter that she had just received in the male from this girl. Well, to say the least, it said it all. I mean, she mentioned the times we were together, places we went, thing that we did. Things that I said about my wife, marriage. Well of coarse, I lied and lied and lied for months about it. Then with my marriage on the rocks, I did admit to some blow jobs. I said there were no feelings on my side just blow jobs, and just a few. Well, now married 18 years, and very strong marriage, it is never brought up any more but it did take 2 yrs before she stopped bringing it up. So now I p4p and only sometimes do I try for that side thing. I don't want to, but I can't help myself. I think that somewhere on here has a thread for breaking the addiction. I should check that out.
  17. pleasure_seeker

pleasure_seeker

p4p

Someone wise once told me that you don't pay to play, but rather you pay so that you can leave with no strings attached.
    At the end of the day, you end up paying someone... it's just that with p4p, there's no need to deal with any mental crap.
  18. dirkjones

dirkjones

I know... I honestly didn't go with that in mind, we were just getting so into it she popped me into her without the condom and I was so turned on I couldn't stop. I will use a condom next time regardless... after I get the second batch of test results.
  19. Ryanscot

Ryanscot

At the time it ended, it did not seem worth it. It was upsetting and very stressful dealing with it. However, in retrospect, I have to say it was worth it. I had such great times with this girl. Seeing her was so easy – she never, ever gave me a hard time about ANYTHING. She was agreeable to everything I wanted to do, and where I wanted to do it. She was always, always punctual. I would characterize her as a non-typical AMP girl. Again, living at home with her parents and daughter, plus I was as sure as I could be sure that she never went back to work at an AMP again, nor did she cultivate other "relationships". I know some will say I am only kidding myself, but after 3 years with her, I think I was pretty tuned in to the realities of her life. She did wind up working a normal job at an insurance company in Chinatown shortly after leaving the AMP scene. The parting shot of 6K hurt badly, but 3 years of great, hot, illicit fun with a cute, young Asian (she was actually half Chinese and half Vietnamese - and 26 when I met her), at a reasonable price was for me, a once in a lifetime situation that will never be repeated.
  20. Lascivious

Lascivious

Wow, I think these threads have proven to be a cathartic release. It almost seems to always end up badly when taking a relationship beyond the client-provider one with an amp girl. But I can see why the temptation is so strong. If my finances were better, I probably would be writing a tale of sorrow and regret. Ryan, were those three years of "bliss" worth it?