Cindy 646-919-0145

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by kbeemer, Aug 3, 2017.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. kbeemer

kbeemer

Yup
    trigeek likes this.
  2. trigeek

trigeek

Is Carol as filthy GFE as Lilly was?
  3. kbeemer

kbeemer

If I had to make a choice I'd take Carol.
    trigeek likes this.
  4. trigeek

trigeek

With Lilly not listed any more on their website how is Carol compared to Alexa?
  5. kbeemer

kbeemer

I don't think I can pick among them!
  6. mord

mord

I missed her short 2 day tour.
  7. StickTalk

StickTalk

Hey kbeemer I've seen 4 girls with them based off of your stellar reviews Luna, Alexa, Carol & Lilly I have to say my favorite was Alexa, thinking of trying out Cindy or Amanda this week which one would you suggest?
  8. kbeemer

kbeemer

I don't ask for a discount and don't want one! I have in the past actually (altho not with this group) and in the rare times when it's been given I always feel the girl gives less of a crap than usual or is giving me the bums rush. I do this for me, not them, and share it with you if you want to go. That's it. I've benefitted from here and hope you guys do. I have my own business to run!
    WizardOfAhhs likes this.
  9. LISteve

LISteve

Kbeemer - this place is quite the find. They usually have someone in Hauppauge which is close. The price point is just right.
  10. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

I think they should ( or maybe they even are) give you a discount on the 350.00 rate for all the good promotion you are providing for them here and elsewhere.

Very valuable to their business. Moreso than any other promotional vehicle they have at their fingertips and an operation such as this makes themselves aware of all resources.

To charge those kind of prices, they need your kind of testimonials
  11. frogger54

frogger54

I used to be content with my salary. Because of you, I am pushing for a raise. I need to afford the providers you review!
    steveoo1970 likes this.
  12. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

Trigeek posted this picture of Cindy in one of the other Traveling Brazilian girl's threads. I don't know where he got the pic without the blur, but that is one of the most beautiful faces on a woman I've ever seen! Kind of like a brunette Charlize Theron with a better body. I envy you, kbeemer!
    [​IMG]
  13. kbeemer

kbeemer

I know what you're thinking. "Really?" "Another review from kbeemer of this group?" *eye roll*. I totally do not blame you. But this girl OMG. First of all the pics are legit:

http://travelingbrazilians.com/model-cindy-26387

I can't copy the pics for some reason.

Heard she was coming next week then a surprise text that she was here. Went for it. Hauppauge 350.

Walked in to a beautiful girl maybe 5'5" and an absolutely perfect (for me anyway) body. Just like in the pics. Kind of a small frame, light skin, but the perfect shape. Great man made breasts with big brown responsive nipples. Down to a waist that almost disappears with a flare out to perfect hips that front for a round ass that you couldn't carve any better. Then the legs. OMG. I love the thick legs. Love them. And she has two of the best I've ever seen. She's a dancer which explains it all but the muscles in those thick legs? I could not ask for more. She met me with a nice kiss. Showed me some pictures of her and a video. Took off her robe so I could admire that beautiful body. She was wearing a nice white lingerie combo (I think the one in the pics) then pulled off the top so I could play with them while we kissed. She laid down on the bed, we both stripped and then I got on top of her and we kissed and I licked and sucked her nips for a while. The I went down between those legs. Jesus Christ! I love DATY and always spend some time there but with this girl I literally would have stayed the whole hour and I almost did. It was beautiful. Holding that waist and those hips, those legs around my face! She was trembling and talking to me and loving it and I did too. Never has DATY been that good for me. Ever. I could have gone home happy with just that. Really. I did however having a smoking hot hard on so eventually laid down and she went BBBJ for a little while. Very nice and soft. I was staring at her body the whole time. To CG for a while. She was whispering to me and moaning. Then doggy, which was a sight but I was ready and asked for mish and ended pretty quickly there. It was a very different experience for me. Never enjoyed DATY as much. She is stunning and built like you won't believe. I tell you all the time. These girls are great and she is one of the best.
    WizardOfAhhs likes this.