Cindy 347-200-9486

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by AssMan19, Nov 13, 2017.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. hardndslick

hardndslick

I've been seeing ads like that for a while with alot of Asian crews. Even the ones that I've been to. I called the ones that were or are down port Jeff A few weeks ago and they sent me back basically their whole menu. Lick suck fuck 69 ECT. With their prices.
    The handlers don't care because they aren't the ones getting busted just their girls.
    Its good to be overly caucuses in this hobby.
    If it doesn't feel right. Walk away to play another day.
    AssMan19 likes this.
  2. AssMan19

AssMan19

It always nice to hear from someone with similar thoughts. Lately I have been seeing where they spell everything out like you mention and you bring up a VERY IMPORTANT point, you can't play I didn't know. Thanks WizardOfAhh for validating my thoughts and concerns.
  3. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

That kind of language in an ad makes me nervous. When it's so blatant like that, if it is a sting, you really can't play dumb and say "Oh I didn't go there for sex". Likewise, what provider is that stupid to lay it all out like that? (Don't answer that. I"m sure there's some). But fake pics and wording like that...then throw in the dumpiest place on LI....umm, yeah, I'd probably pass on that one.
  4. AssMan19

AssMan19

GREAT JOB Mr. Joyboy!!!! I knew this had to be TGTBT!!! Damn to bad she isn't the real thing. Lol!!!!
  5. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

6. AssMan19

AssMan19

She said she was new to the area and spoke pretty well. Not your typical service that we are all to familiar with. Can this be a sting situation she is at the lowest of low places in Farmingdale?
  7. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

I got hits on some/most of the pics in ads from Raleigh NC in April and San Gabriel CA a week ago. Also Babylon/Farmingdale in October.
  8. AssMan19

AssMan19

Okay so I texted and called this girl this afternoon to inquire about her GFE service and she is good about everything that interests me which DFK was high on the list. At first there was an hesitation then she said sure. She speaks English well and she said she is the girl I would be seeing. She has the same outfit as shown. Wow!!! She quoted 120QV, 130HH, 160HR. I tried checking out her pictures but came up empty handed. I know my fellow mongers have provided me help in the past in determining the accuracy of the pictures so I am reaching out once again for your assistance, This one just seems TGTBT!!!

Asian Fat Pussy So Wet⚊⚊ ❃⚊❃KISS☆❃LICK⚊⚊ ❃WETTightDoctorMake Me The Happiest Woman - 22

Posted: Monday, November 13, 2017 11:24 AM

Call 347 200 9486

http://instagram.com/gfefis
    Poster's age: 22

• Location: Babylon, Farmingdale/PussyLick/Fingering/Rim, Long Island

• Post ID: 117051248 longisland

email to friend