Brittney starr 631-215-5090

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by MrJizz, Oct 10, 2017.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Brittney Star

Brittney Star

Im an awesome influence, we all know it ;)
    Chuck069 likes this.
  2. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Lmao. I swear the shit we deal with. I am feeling Frisky today so people are getting the 3rd degree with the stupidity.. you're a bad influence... or maybe a good one :rolleyes::p
    Chuck069 and Brittney Star like this.
  3. Brittney Star

Brittney Star

omg i cannot with you! U got some Poles u trying to save ?
    Chuck069 likes this.
  4. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Oh Brittney... you got any polar bears I can endanger?? WTF.
    Chuck069 and Brittney Star like this.
  5. Brittney Star

Brittney Star

This is why i dislike these sites. Rates and menus change then people expect me to go backwards. Lol. If you guys saw my current numbers i think this thread would get sooo quiet
  6. Brittney Star

Brittney Star

Id say my old thread is invalid considering Im changing my menu rates and location. And its closed
  7. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

You know I can't just show you love on the DM... so happy for you!! I'll be waiting to do non work related shopping and "showering" with you! Much love. Prayers and positivity to you!
    Brittney Star likes this.
  8. redbox

redbox

Might want to merge threads, she's been reviewed before. Congrats brittney wishing you the best. And yes to backdoor.
  9. slow and easy

slow and easy

Brittney seems like an interesting tart!
  10. MrJizz

MrJizz

Well, that answers a few questions! Does sound pretty cool.
  11. Brittney Star

Brittney Star

It was suggested by my physician till she saw me today bc it works already
  12. Landru

Landru

Often pregnant women presume that cannabis has no consequences for developing infants. But preliminary research suggests otherwise: Marijuana’s main psychoactive ingredient — tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC — can cross the placenta to reach the fetus, experts say, potentially harming brain development, cognition and birth weight. THC can also be present in breast milk.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/02/health/marijuana-and-pregnancy.html
    TheRicker and Brittney Star like this.
  13. Brittney Star

Brittney Star

I never quite understoid what was and wasnt self promotion. Im just being honest and explaining myself i clarified everything.
  14. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Congrats on the pregnancy. I wonder if the mods give a waiver on that whole "no self promotion" thing to expectant moms.
    Tonto25 and Brittney Star like this.
  15. Brittney Star

Brittney Star

Awe yay a new thread! Heys gents. Yes, I'm preggo" which is why i dont do gfe any more. Its not within my morals to put my child at that sort of risk. And yes i was looking a mess on snap chat due to morning sickness and overall pregnancy hell. Lol.
    Ive been trying for a long time to get preggo, i have really bad fertility issues and this is my miracle. Id be a fool to f that up.

Also, to the first commentator, im sorry i was a bitch to u, and the horemones along with just a generalized crappy day kinda backlashed on you and i apologize.

Im a dope person im still 420 friendly as it helps my nausea immensely. And i wont be working after i have my child, so u guys have about 6 or so more months to enjoy my company if u choose.

I dont do gfe, but i do allow backdoor.

My rates can also vary on how im feeling or if its a holiday, fluctuating very regularly.

I hope this clears things up for all of you. My first sono is today :) so im happy and excited lol.

MODERATOR NOTE: Edited to remove rates. We welcome you to participate in the conversation. Posting your rates, though, falls under the category of advertising. If you wish to advertise, please email slinkybender@utopiaguide.com.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2017
    redbox, Tonto25 and big68 like this.
  16. MrJizz

MrJizz

Yes, ad up. Different location, and no ref to being preggo. How did you find her Snapchat and how messed up? Still thinking about giving it a go next time I'm there. Personality in older thread kinda cool - the whole yeshiva thing. Lol
  17. sly_fox

sly_fox

I totally agree on the back door definition that we have.

I went on her Snapchat and she was all a mess today Did she put an ad up today?
  18. MrJizz

MrJizz

Thanks for the link to old thread - she sounds smart and with it - at least back then.

And sly fox, the text I got said backdoor and cfs. I can't interpret "backdoor" any other way!
  19. Corner_pocket

Corner_pocket

20. sly_fox

sly_fox

I was always tempted to try her some guys may get turned on by the preggo thing and she may get really busy when she shows more.

Did I read that right 100 for SS with Greek?