Approximately 795 E Jericho Huntington Station

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by melikumasian, Jan 3, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. woodmany

woodmany

Finally Jenny and May rises to the occasion. This place is a sister spot with a foot and body rub place up the road on the south side of Jericho west of Route 110. This place has been so difficult to get any HE but finally Jenny grew up from last year and started with a soft touch and then allowed some inside the sweats touching but not in underwear. Her technique was not so good but good listener. I saw May as well but not as attractive but both are relatively thin and broke the mold because the money is needed and the $10 tips we have given for the $40 hour massage are killing them. Patience is a virtue with the legit places. Hour cost me 80 40 plus 40 both times
  2. AssMan19

AssMan19

Hey Melikumasian, this place has been reviewed by me in the Legit area. This place is very hit or miss and has a high turn over of girls here. Take things slowly be kind, respectful and talk with them. Some of these girls will do extras and YMMV. It all depends on the day and which boss is on duty. It is a work in progress and many of the girls do give a good massage and many of the girls don"t like you touching them. If this happens to you move on to the next girl. I have had great success but will not divulge my girls name in fear that I will lose my benefits.
  3. melikumasian

melikumasian

I occasionally stop in this place to see if I can tease a real HJ out of one of the girls. This is a standard "you do" place but I've succeeded before several years ago with a very sexy little Chinese girl. But alas, she is long gone and this place has been extensively renovated.
  4. melikumasian

melikumasian

actual address is 811 e jericho

this place advertises in craigslist therapeutic section

let us know if any of you can get it on here

will be a tough nut to crack
  5. melikumasian

melikumasian

I was driving down Jericho in Huntington Station and saw for the first time a store front that said "Foot Reflexology" and then another that said in brighter and bigger letters "Foot work"

"Foot work" is in the same little strip mall that Dunkin Donuts is in and more importantly the same little strip mall that Nico worked about 2 years ago in a UTR operation.

Hoping to find Nico, I stopped to check it out. What's this with no white doorbell? The door just opens! More shocking however was the man behind the desk. He points to the row of recliner chairs and says "Foot massage $18" But there is also a row of three little rooms partitioned with curtains and from behind them pops out the head of Jenny/Gini, the cute girl who used to work with Nico at the same locale but upstairs.

So I stay for a massage with Jenny and she is actually very good at massage, and I was ready for action on the flip but she steadfastly refuses! This is a girl who has previously had her hands on my balls and dick no problem.