4 bodies found on LI, 2 could be CL girls

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by teps, Dec 14, 2010.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. NankerPheldge

NankerPheldge

2. slickrick

slickrick

[​IMG]

Had to do it... :)
  3. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

It wudda been in the NY Post , end of story.
  4. hardndslick

hardndslick

Most news on Facebook is bullshit.
    I once read that Caesar from the dog whisperer died from a heart attack.
  5. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

It does say that, doesn't it. "Award winning newspaper in Jackson MS dating back to 1898". Except... it isn't. There is no such newspaper in Jackson MS. And in fact, JacksonTelegraph.com is another fake news site, with the exact same "about" section. So 2 fake news sites (and the listing of temperature in degrees celsius is a dead give away that it's not US based). So the question becomes....why the fuck would the Russians, or anyone, want to plant fake news about the LI serial killer? We'll never know, obviously, but we're all fucked big time when TV/radio news is so biased as to be useless, and online news is just straight up fake.
  6. SirFuxalot

SirFuxalot

According to the website of the article the newspaper is based in Jackson, MS.
    I just watched the 11:00 news and there was no mention of this.
    Obviously fake news.
  7. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

The byline on the story is Sept. 8, 2017. The date of the supposed NCPD tweet is also 9/8/17 (NCPD didn't even have a twitter account until 2012). The reference to 2011 is when the last victim was found . This story alleges that a new victim was found late Wednesday Sept 7, 2017, 3 days ago.
  8. Needatip69

Needatip69

It says it's from 2011. I remember driving on the southern state and seeing the investigation and the suitcase on my way to work back then
  9. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

My thoughts exactly. Crazy shit if it's fake though.
  10. kbeemer

kbeemer

Seems kinda hard to believe. If that were true I think it would have been all over the news here.
  11. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Also, although the article shows an image of a tweet from NCPD asking for info, I don't see that tweet anywhere on the NCPD twitter page. The friend who reposted it told me "it just showed up in my newsfeed", but he's not the brightest bulb on the tree so I don't see any point in trying to ask him further about it.
  12. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Decapitated Female Body Found In A Suitcase At Jones Beach
    Has anybody seen or heard anything about this? Showed up in my FB news feed reposted by a friend (I asked him how/where he got it, so I'll see what he says), but I didn't hear anything about it, and a quick search online and in newsday.com came up empty. I never heard of SundayPost.org. I see they list the weather temperature in centigrade, so it's not US based. There's a SundayPost.com, which is a Scottish newspaper, but it doesn't appear to be the same one (although is looks oddly similar). Fake News?
    http://sundaypost.org/2017/09/08/de...beach-sparks-long-island-serial-killer-fears/
  13. genius

genius

I remember their posts on that board as I was surprised that the moderator didn't delete them or at the very least warned the posters to cease and desist.

They were sounding like a bunch of wanna be goodfellas who were going to get even for getting ripped off
  14. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Actually, another erotica board - a local one centered around LI - was the subject of an investigation by one of the LE agencies looking into the Gilgo Beach murders. Some of the members on that board had adopted a persona of mobbed-up type guys and were bragging about getting even with some providers. Turns out one of the subjects of their ire later wound up as one of the murdered Gilgo girls. When this info came to light, LE was all over them. It became serious enough that the owner of the board decided to shut it down. So, I imagine if LE had any inkling that anyone here on UG might possibly be involved, they would have been all over it, too.
  15. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

It's not a stretch to assume that the killer was a member of UG. It seems to me LE would have gotten a subpoena to look closer at members. While I don't expect Slinky to comment on this I will say that if they did not I question their efforts .
  16. Rider

Rider

There has been talk that a possible coverup extends from Suffolk police (Burke?) to the DA's office.
  17. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

18. Jessie_peon

Jessie_peon

19. Jessie_peon

Jessie_peon

The story of the CL killer chills me to the bone, esp. that of Shannon Gilbert.
  20. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am